Here's a few little updates...
As of today (May 22nd), I have reached $2,065...God is so good! I remember when I received my first $25 and I thought I would never get this far, and now look! Once again, God showed off His power and control in the situation.
However, $920 is still needed by June 30th for the trip to be completely paid for. I ask that you please pray about whether God wants you to give to this cause. Checks can still be sent to my home address, or to my address in California - which brings me to my next topic!
You can write me this summer! :) I love getting mail and encouraging letters from friends and family! My address is:
Sarah Johnston
Campus Crusade for Christ
824 Santa Clara Plaza Unit #2
San Diego, CA 92109
Some other exciting news...
I received a phone call a few days ago from my discipler for the summer! This was SUPER exciting for me! My discipler, Emily Schlichting, is from Wisconsin and attends Wisconsin Green Bay College. We talked on the phone for a little bit and discussed some concerns, questions, and prayer requests. I'm so excited to finally meet her! I'm looking forward to the relationship I'm going to have with her and the other girls in our group :)
Well, my brother and sister in law are over, so I should go mingle :)
Talk to you soon!
-Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment