Sunday, May 31, 2009

tomorrrrrow!!

Ladies and gentlemen...in less than 24 hours, I will be in my new home in San Diego! :)

I am really getting excited to leave! I can't wait to see what this summer will entail and how God will use me. I can't wait to get to the point where I am share my faith with others comfortable and effectively :) I'm also SUPER pumped to meet the other 119 students who I will share this experience with and become so close with...YAY!

All this packing business is crazy! Too much stuff to bring in too little of room. I was exhausted after the seven loads of laundry I did, and NOW I have to stuff it all into two suitcases! Shorts, shoes, shirts, dresses, jeans, swimsuit, towel, toiletries, AND bedding...sheesh!

I ask that you all be praying about my job situation once I arrive. The staff has already been there for two weeks setting things up for our arrival. In doing so, they did some job searching for us and found a few places that were hiring. Please be praying that I will be able to find a job, a means of getting there (bike, bus, trolley), and that it will meet my financial needs for the summer.

Since I last posted about my support status, I have received two more checks totaling in $75! So as of now, I am only $845 away! God is just TOO good! :)

Well friends, I ought to get back to this packing nonsense. Next time you'll here from me, I'll be in sunny San Diego! :)

2 comments:

  1. dont forgot to get your fake i.d. when your out there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's on the top of my to-do list...not.

    ReplyDelete