Thursday, June 11, 2009

My God is Mighty to Save

Not much has gone on these past two days. Yesterday we got up early and saw Brittany off as she went to the airport. Then we spent the rest of the day job searching again. I applied at Burger King and Gold's Gym (childcare). Hopefully I'll be getting a call soon!

Last night the two female directors, Holly and Marta, came over to our condo and made cookies with us. We talked and had some fun, but for some reason we were all EXHAUSTED. So around midnight they left and we all crashed.

This morning I woke up early and went for a run along the boardwalk. The past few nights I've been running IN the sand for a couple of miles. So I wanted to see how running on land would go. 

After that I ate, showered, got ready, and went to Starbucks for a day date with Jesus. We were supposed to continue job searching, but it's getting too tiring. I'm planning on making some follow up calls later on. But today I just wanted a break.

Tonight we have "Women's Time." All the lovely females on project get together, play some games, and have our own Bible study. We're spending the summer on how to become better women in Christ. Last week we went through Proverbs 31, and I believe we're looking at Ruth tonight. :)

Next week we start the extreme outreach. I believe every night we spend out on the beach, the bay, the amusement park, or just around town sharing our faith. I'm so excited for this! I know that the Lord will be working is amazing ways through all of this. :)

Exodus 14:14 - "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."

Love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment